- Of course, the art of writing cozy mysteries. I could dedicate an entire blog to that!
- Writing in general--plot development, character development, plot arcs, the importance of a climax, conventions like grammar and spelling, etc.
- Building an online presence as an author, marketing, promotion, and more.
- Writing good queries, proposals, and cover letters, and dealing with agents, editors, and publishers to get the most out of the experience.
- Personal writing experiences, and how they can benefit you. Examples include how my writing space has helped me write, ways I find inspiration when I'm stuck in writer's block, and more.
If you're interested in looking at all of our posts, you can head to the archive. We also accept guest posts on a regular basis, and our guidelines are located here.
Thanks for stopping by, and make sure to look around, share our posts if they were helpful, leave a comment, and follow us!